Yul Edochie and Judy Austin share a video response to those saying negative things about them

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Yul Edochie and Judy Austin share a video response to those saying negative things about them​

Yul Edochie and his wife Judy Austin share a video response to those who have been saying negative things about them. The couple lipsynced to Khaid and BoySpyce's song titled "I Don't Care" to show that they didn't care what anyone had to say about them. Despite the amount of trolls they have received since they became a couple, they kept holding on tightly to one another and damned whatever every other person has to say.

While sharing this video, they wrote "To all those who are writing negative stories & negative comments about me & Ijele Odogwu @judyaustin1. This video is for you. My best song right now. I don't care. By @boyspyce."

Reactions are trooping in from every angle after this post went live and these were some of them:
@official_meloncynthia: Judy is making Yul happy and that's all that matters. Na only Yul go tell you wetin him use eye see for his previous marriage
@barbie_of_benin: The problem is when May starts posting man now this Yul will start wailing
@bossgirl_khiz: See as I dey smile like fool. Awww love is good
@olori_adefuye: Sorry una go get well very soon
@godwin_ranking001: And the pain is going straight to the first wife not us
@rickysparcy: Judy ur wig vendor needs to go to jail

==