Zinoleesky, you need to publicly address Mohbad's issue for the sake of your career, content creator Naijashimadun advises

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Zinoleesky, you need to publicly address Mohbad's issue for the sake of your career, content creator Naijashimadun advises​

zinoleesky_64dc3b9b87704.jpeg

Content creator Naijashimadun advises Zinoleesky to address the rift he had with the late Mohbad, or else it will keep affecting his career. Naijashimadun mentioned how Zinoleesky has tried to make a comeback twice, yet, none of the songs have gotten popular and it felt like he didn't release any.

He advised the singer to address the public so they could at least, understand his plight in Mohbad's case and forgive him. Else, his career will be buried because people won't stream his songs like they used to. In Naijashimadun's words, "Zinoleesky it seems we'll have to help you beg o. Yes, there is no way we wouldn't beg the people on your behalf. Are you saying you are a kid who does not understand what is currently happening to you? Are you a baby? It seems you haven't gotten a hang of what is happening to your career right now. You just released two songs but none of them have become popular. In fact, the songs of an upcoming artist have gotten more attention than yours."

Nigerians have massively reacted to this observation. Many vowed never to listen to any of Zinoleesky's songs due to the issue between him and the late Mohbad. Recall that Mohbad said Zinoleesky snitched on him while they were in the Marlian house despite taking him as a dear friend. Fans of the late Mohbad have held onto that and called Zinoleesky a betrayal who couldn't snitch on a guy who treated him like a brother.

Read some of their comments below:
@wavyuyiano: The last respect I will give Mohbad me as a Benin guy I will never listen to that boy Zinoleesky music. That's for me don't care about anybody opinion
@mrmonie_: Instead of apology song him and his oga enter studio dey sing violence song, Dem dey craze
@prince_ohhla: His attitude towards the demise of Mohbad said alot about him. Even if your dog die, you go still show remorse kind of...that dude can't eat his cake and have it
@emmax_daniel: Anybody wey I see with Zinoleesky I go just dislike the person at that moment talk less of your boss. Una mind no go touch ground
==