‘I’ll treat Tonto Dikeh’s son like my biological son if given the opportunity’ Actress Rosy Meurer

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
Tonto-Dikeh-768x512.jpeg

The actress Nollywood and the wife of the former husband of Tonto Dike, Rosy Meurer, revealed as she would treat the son of Tonto if the opportunity given.

The actress revealed her position during an interactive meeting with her followers after someone asked if she would treat the son of Tonto as her biological child.

According to Rosy Meurer, she would treat the son of Tonto Dikeh as her son.

Rosy Meurer also during the Instagram session revealed she married Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband Olakunle Churchill as a single man.

she also revealed that she can not separate from her husband, Olakunle-Churchill, even if he is guilty of infidelity.

Rosy Meurer revealed this in an interview with the hub of the media hall, suggesting that she will never leave her husband for any side babe.

she was later asked what she would do if she found herself in a situation in which she felt the need to call out her husband on social media.

Rosy Meurer said she would never call her husband out on social media to bring his personal life into social media.

According to Rosy, her husband does not cheat and even if did cheat, she will forgive him, because they have a child together.

In her words: “I would never call my husband out on social media. I would never bring my personal life to social media. I also don’t believe my husband would cheat on me because I trust him, but if he does and he’s remorseful, I would forgive him because we have a child together, and we have agreed we are staying together forever.

In another news; Amid the ongoing brawl between Tonto Dikeh and her ex-boyfriend Prince Kpokpogri, the actress revealed that she had never faked her love for anyone.

This came after the announcement of Prince Kpokpogri's release from custody.

On her Instagram page, the indifferent Tonto shared a photo of herself gnawing a plate of food as she explained her intentions to those she stabbed to death despite the love she showed them.

recalls that Tonto Dikeh's previous relationships with men became increasingly complicated and she was always strong enough to weather difficulties.

According to the actress, her love comes from the heart, which automatically makes betrayal a is something she takes seriously. Therefore, she takes it very personally when those she has shown love in the past abuse their trust.