2023: Bola Tinubu's profile and intentions is highly questionable - Sam Amadi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (67).jpeg

Sam Amadi, a social analyst, has revealed why he opposes former Lagos Governor Bola Tinubu's presidential bid in 2023.Former

Chairman of Nigeria's Electricity Regulatory Commission, The Harvard graduate admitted in a Facebook post that he is a fantastic man" who has the right to run.

Amadi also called Buhari, the leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), "probably Nigeria's finest politician today."

"However, I will not vote for him or support him." In many aspects, his profile, in my opinion, is highly problematic, "he stated.

If he becomes president, it may appear to some that Nigeria is being run by a one-man mafia, or as some would put it, a criminal gang."

images (68).jpeg

"This is a highly corrupt country, bordering on criminality. " Yes, saints aren't required (and won't be found). " However, we don't need someone whose crucial biodata has been allegedly faked or is the subject of a legal dispute. "

We don't need someone who is obscenely wealthy as President in 2023, and we believe his fortune was stolen from the people (whether confirmed or not)."

Many people are still perplexed as to where Tinubu's wealth came from after he stepped down as Lagos' mayor in 2007.

Finance, construction, media, real estate, and telecommunications industries have all been tied to politicians.

Two bullion vans were driven into Tinubu's home in Bourdillon, Ikoyi, on the night before the 2019 general election.

In response, the APC leader challenged his detractors to name any contract he received from the current administration.

"Are they ballot papers?" asks the narrator. Is it my money or government money, please? I am not employed by the government.

"Let no one claim that I have gotten any contract from President Muhammadu Buhari's government in the last five years," he stated.