2023 Election: Nigeria is in desperate need of a mad man to make things work out - Wike

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (19).jpeg

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State claims that Nigeria's situation is so bad that it requires a madman to turn things around. This was stated by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate while speaking to delegates in Kogi State on Wednesday.

Wike urged delegates to vote for him in the primaries, claiming that he possessed the necessary skills to manage Nigeria and lead it to the promised land.

"I have too much vitality in me." He stated, "I want to put my energies to good use for the country."

I've made myself accessible to my party and have been elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have never before in the history of this country had the ability to put the country back on the path to greatness. It makes no difference where you come from. He stated, "It takes a madman to lead Nigeria."

Nigerians, he continued, require a daring and gutsy leader like him who can tell the truth to power.

He urged the delegates not to doubt his commitment to reviving the economy.

As for myself, I will remain a member of the PDP even if you do not vote for me in our party primary. He stated, "I have benefited from this party, and hence I have no excuse to defect to another party."

The presidential candidate slammed those who turned against the PDP after benefiting from it.

In their statements, the state's two former governors, Ibrahim Idris and Captain Idris Wada, as well as state party executive members, hailed Governor Wike's qualities and pledged their support in the party's presidential primary, which is set for the end of this month.