2023: I am the only contender in APC, I'm not scared of the numbers - Tinubu

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (27).jpeg

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress's presidential candidate and former Governor of Lagos State, claims to be the sole one in the contest for the party's presidential ticket.

Tinubu said the number of people vying for the APC's only ticket does not disturb him ahead of the party's primary.

During a visit to the Niger State Governor, Alh Abubakar Sani Bello, in Minna, Niger State, the APC leader declared that he is the only candidate who knows how to get Nigeria out of its current condition.

Ask them where they want you to follow them (other aspirants). They are unfamiliar with the route. I'm the only one who knows how to get there.

You should only listen to me. They don't have my intellect, so I'm not going to lie to you. I am the most knowledgeable of the group. "

They always say, 'I'm not feeling well,' 'I've traveled for medical attention,' 'I've gone to Mecca,' and they don't have medical credentials.' As if I were their grandfather, they added, "I have horrible legs." The former governor raged, "Yeye people!"

Tinubu said that as a bridge builder, he has raised politicians who have now gone on to become state governors, senators, members of the House of Representatives, and members of state legislatures across the country.

"They're all pointing accusatory fingers in the wrong direction," he claims. They're chatting, but how many councillors, members of the house of assembly, governors, and senators are there?

When the Niger State Governor asked the state delegates if they would support Asiwaju Tinubu's candidacy, they unanimously said "yes, we support him."

Bello then stated that he had nothing further to say about the subject at this time.