2023: Nigerians need me to make things work in this country - Atiku Abubakar

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (39).jpeg

Former Vice President and People Democratic Party presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has called on Nigerians to join him as volunteers to recapture the country from the issues it is now facing.

In a statement titled, I have continued to enjoy the support and expression of goodwill by party leaders, members, and even my co-contestants after the election since the convention of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party last weekend. He said.

We are pleased to inform you that, based on my private discussions with these leaders, the PDP is prepared to face the next general election as ONE UNITED FORCE.

As the presidential flag bearer, it is not only my responsibility to ensure that our party returns to power in the presidential election; I also expect to be able to count on your support to ensure that the PDP wins a majority in federal legislative seats, as well as all gubernatorial and state legislative elections. Without a question, it is a huge task.

"By voting for the PDP in the next general election, you will have contributed to ensuring that we work together as ONE PEOPLE WITH ONE FUTURE to establish ONE COUNTRY."

images (40).jpeg

A PDP victory in the 2023 elections means securing our country's unity, protecting our security and economy, and enabling coherent national progress. The opposing political party will approach you with their typical concoction of lies. However, the country cannot afford to consider such hollow promises at this time.

The only hard reality that you must continue to present them whenever they come around is their failure scorecard over the last seven years.

"But we cannot reward their failure with an automatic promotion because it is the only truth about them."

They've let us down, and we must punish them with our votes. We will bring Nigeria back on track with me at the helm, together with several other PDP leaders, and with your help.

But why stay in the rear when you may join me in this historic patriotic mission? You can join me at the front lines by signing up as a volunteer in my campaign by clicking here. You might wish to notify your friends about the volunteer site as well, so that we can all be recruited into an army of patriots to reclaim and protect our country.