30 motivational quotes to start your day with and keep you inspired

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Self-Motivation-for-Students.jpg

We can find motivation in the smallest of things. It could be in our strengths, career, family, hobbies, inner circle etc. These things are what gives an individual a sense of belonging and fulfillment but when you become stressed and you're feeling burnt out, what then is your motivation?

Some use music to find motivation. Some watch movies, binge their favorite TV series, take a walk but some may not even find that exact activity to keep them inspired.

How about words? The right words can get you out of your mood and make you feel motivated. You know what they say. Words either make or break you. Words can have a lasting effect on a person especially if you're the type that likes words of affirmation.

If you're looking for powerful motivational quotes to start your day or get you out of a bad mood, here are some motivational quotes for life that will keep you inspired. Don't just read the motivational quotes. Take your notepad and jot down some quotes that resonate with you.

What are the best motivational quotes?

Success motivational quotes

1. "Success is never accidental" - Jack Dorsey

2. "Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up." – Dwayne Johnson

3. "If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success." – Malcolm X

4. "If you can't yet do great things, do small things in a great way." —Napoleon Hill

5. "Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart." —Drake

6. "It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." —Bill Gates

Self-motivation quotes

motivation.jpg

7. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" – C.S.Lewis

8. "Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." – Rumi

9. "You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow" ― Idowu Koyenikan

10. "If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito" –Dalai Lama

11. "I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.”―Madonna

12. "When you take care of yourself, you’re a better person for others. When you feel good about yourself, you treat others better." —Solange Knowles

Will Smith motivational quotes

Screenshot_20231110-090638_1.jpg

These are the quotes of multi-award winning American actor and rapper Will Smith.

13. "Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there."

14. "Whatever your dream is, every extra penny you have needs to be going to that."

15. "I want the world to be better because I was here."

16. "If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better."

17. "You can’t be scared to die for the truth. The truth is the only thing that is ever going to be constant"

18. "If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success"

Don't give up motivational quotes

Screenshot_20231110-090619_1.jpg

19. "You have to seek failure. Failure is where all of the lessons are." –Will Smith

20. "Failure is success in progress." —Albert Einstein

21. "When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you." —Roy McAvoy

22. "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." —Carol Burnett

23. "Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose." – Nancy Kerrigan

24. "It always seems impossible until it's done." —Nelson Mandela

Encouraging quotes

25. "I’m going to make everything around me beautiful, that will be my life." –Elsie De Wolfe

26. "Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle." –Jon Acuff

27. "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." –C.S Lewis

28. "Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine." – Mario Fernandez

29. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." – Mark Twain

30. "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." – John Wooden