"A lot of people don't like me" Mr Eazi reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"A lot of people don't like me" Mr Eazi reveals

1701874819552.jpeg

Popular Nigerian musician Mr Eazi has revealed that he knows that many people don't like him. According to him, a lot of people can't even give the reasons why he don't like him, they just don't like him. He revealed this while speaking in a recent interview on the latest episode of a podcast. He stated that many don't like him because they feel like he doesn't deserve to be who he is now or have what he has now.
Mr Eazi is a Famous Nigerian Afrobeats singer, songwriter, record producer and an entrepreneur. His full name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade, but he is popularly known as Mr. Eazi. He is married to Temi Otedola who is the daughter of the famous Nigerian businessman, Femi Otedola and Nana Otedola. Mr Eazi is known for his many hit songs which he has released over the years like Legalize, Patek and many more.

1701874843244.jpeg
Mr Eazi and his wife

He was speaking on this interview recently and shared that so many Nigerians don't like him and they don't have concrete reasons. According to him, its like they have no evidence to back up their dislike got him. He also shared that the reason he isn't liked by many people is because they expect so much from him. He has shared that he isn't troubled or disturbed by the way people don't like him
In his words "I think a lot of people don’t like me, I used to have a problem with that but now I don’t anymore, people expect so much from me because they think we’ve worked together…It’s like when I ask them, they can’t articulate, they have no evidence so I just see maybe because I’m weird or I’m a loner and love doing things alone or like when I post shit, people go out of their way to want to hate unlike some blogs go out of their way to want to question some narrative, and it’s like oh I don’t deserve it"

See full interview below