A prophetess had a vision that I will birth a glorious child named Ilerioluwa— Mohbad's mother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230917_141933.jpg

Amidst tears, Mohbad's mother told the newsmen of TVC that a prophetess had a vision about the deceased singer, Mohbad. The prophetess told her that she would birth a glorious child whose name would be Ilerioluwa. She was also told that the child would become a known figure across Nigeria and would be her helper.

Mohbad's mother added, "My firstborn was around 2 years old when a prophetess revealed to me that I would give birth to a glorious child. The prophetess said that the child was from to God to become my help mate and would shake the whole of Nigeria. His name will be Ilerioluwa so I automatically called him Promise. He is God's general. And that baby is Mohbad."

Mohbad's mother further called for help and said she is scared of people of this world. Mohbad who was born on the 8th of June 1996 died on the 12th of September, 2023. He was formerly buried but the circumstances surrounding his death made Nigerians request for an autopsy to unravel the real cause of his death. Also, many clips of Mohbad getting assaulted surfaced on the internet which further fueled the anger in people, making everyone advocate for Justice.

Listen to the clip here.