Abeg who open hell fire gate? Lady laments the extreme heat in Nigeria

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Abeg who open hell fire gate? Lady laments the extreme heat in Nigeria​

The severity of the heat that has encapsulated our beautiful nation called Nigeria has frustrated a lady into setting her ring light to ask about the identity of who dared to open hell's gate. While querying fellow Nigerians, she asked, "Pls who opened hell fire? Who is that person that went to hell and did not close the door?" The heat in the country is desperately making citizens wish that Harmattan return because the weather is no different from being baked in the oven.

The comment section is filled with supporting views from citizens who wondered how the heat had gotten so extreme.
@dimaluxuryh: It's terrible! Even inside ac heat dey
@bbmaternitystore: I pity pregnant and breastfeeding mothers the most. Pregnancy hotness is 3times the ones we feel
@jidenbreastpump: AC and fan is now blowing hot air
@daraluxehair: So this thing is everywhere? I thought it's only in Portharcourt. I haven't slept well for days now cos of heat
@mz_nyinye: It's terrible. As I dey bath, I dey sweat. I don't wear clothes anymore

==