Actress Angela Okorie drags Zubby Michael for refusing to mourn Junior Pope's death

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Actress Angela Okorie drags Zubby Michael for refusing to mourn Junior Pope's death​

1000347394.jpg

Nollywood actress Angela Okorie has started dragging her colleague Zubby Michael by his singlet after he refused to mourn Junior Pope's death. Angela called him evil and devious for his nonchalant behavior and tagged him envious. She revealed that Zubby is one of the Nollywood actors who envy the success of their colleagues. She was pissed that Zubby didn't make a single post to mourn Junior Pope's death, and tagged him as a wicked person. She also mentioned that Zubby was Junior Pope's best man on his wedding day, yet couldn't show remorse toward the death of his friend.

Actress Angela had to say all this to express the level of relationship insincerity in Nollywood. She recounted how her so-called Nollywood friends had poisoned her severally on set just because she was very successful. To Zubby, Angela said, "Zubby I tell you say you don buy market. I told you and Mula that day that I will disgrace you that you should be ready for me. You are never anybody's friend. Braa you wicked reach inside your blood. You are too envious.

Last edited: