Actress Iyabo Ojo jubilates after hearing that Lizzy Anjorin was caught stealing in the market

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Actress Iyabo Ojo jubilates after hearing that Lizzy Anjorin was caught stealing in the market​

Iyabo-Ojo.jpg

Hours after Lizzy Anjorin was paraded as a thief in the Eko market, actress Iyabo Ojo jubilated on IG for the embarrassment that her colleague encountered at the market. She even went live on IG dancing and sipping alcohol to celebrate the fall of her enemy. It is no longer news that both Iyabo Ojo and Lizzy Anjorin are chronic enemies who enjoy trolling one another on social media.

Iyabo Ojo fans also joined in mocking Lizzy Anjorin in the comment section.

@daisiolayinka: Aunty Iyabo inside good room with the vibe on Goldberg. Is plenty
@frankieberry924: See as person downfall dey sweet you
@ayinke_ola: I'm not the thief...I'm the thief follower
@kingblaqice: Na so we go dey drink cold Goldberg after God don f*ck our enemies up.
@choice_igene: Is fake transfer a set up? World people, abeg Lizzy steal.
@agbaje_abdulquadry: May we not have thief as God mother
@standardenny: I am not the thief, na fake transfer I do. Adabi promax in the making
@activebillyberrry: My woman continue to press her neck

==

==

Last edited: