Actress Wumi Toriola splashes millions on a brand new Lexus SUV

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Screenshot_20230308-184430_Instagram2-1200x733.jpg

Congratulations are in order as popular Nollywood actress Wumi Toriola splashes millions on a brand-new Lexus SUV.

Wumi Toriola shared the photos of her new car on her official Instagram page, flaunting the interior and exterior for her fans to behold. This is coming a few months after the actress bought an estate in the city of Ota in Ogun State.

Initially, Wumi Toriola wasn't planning on sharing the news of her latest addition to the public but she had no choice after her close friend and colleague Akeem Adeyemi announced it. She wrote, "Make I kuku use my hand post am myself as my aproko friend @akeemadeyemiofficial don disclose the yam wey I wan dey cover chop. Please ooo. Na me pack ajo 50k every week. Help me watch WANDE TAYLOR on Officialwumitoriolatv. Still, no win is small. Congrats WT. It's Lexus baby."