Adekunle Gold drops tracklist of his new album "Tequila Ever After"

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230727_001454.jpg

Singer Adekunle Gold drops the tracklists in his album "Tequila Ever After." The album contains 18 carefully selected songs out of the 60 songs recorded by Adekunle. He said, "I recorded over 60 songs and we picked the best 18 for you."

Here is "Tequila Ever After" Tracklist​

1. Chasing peace of mind feat Ami Faku & Habib Koite
2. Party no dey stop ft. Zinoleesky
3. Soro
4. Tio Baby
5. Ogaranya
6. Wrong person ft. Odumodublvck
7. Don't be a baby
8. Do you mind?
9. Sisi Ganja
10. Make it easy ft. Coco Jones
11. Not my problem
12. Kere
13. Look what you made me do ft. Simi
14. Omo Eko
15. Come back to me ft. Khalid
16. Falling up ft. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers
17. To my own
18. All my life

20230727_000214.jpg

According to the singer, "Tequila Ever After" will be released on the 28th of July. His fans are going wild over the announcement as they can no longer wait for the album to drop. Some even said they will put the album on repeat once it drops.

To build up more excitement, Adekunle has been dropping snippets of some of the tracklists on social media. Below is a snippet of "Look What You Made Me Do."

Here is a snippet of "Wrong Person ft. Odumodublvck." Adekunle Gold said he recorded Wrong Person last year but he needed to think hard of an artiste that would match the energy of the song. He ended up collaborating with Odumodublvck.

Here is a link to when he recorded "Don't Be a Baby."

Watch "Chasing Peace of Mind" here.