Africa is in the house and you're messing it up, Rema angrily walks off the stage at Dreamville Fest over sound issues

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
622f188e91a93.jpeg

Nigerian singer Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema walks off the stage angrily at Dreamville Fest over sound issues.

Dreamville Fest is a 2-day annual musical festival hosted by American artist J Cole at Dorothea Dix Park in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. American artists 50 Cent, Nicki Minaj, and Rema among others performed at the festival.

In a video making the rounds online, Rema stopped performing his hit song "Calm Down" midway, complaining that the sound system issues were disrupting his performance. Rema's expectations fell short as he said the organizers couldn't arrange a proper show.

He said, "Hold on, there are too many sound issues. It’s messing up my whole performance. I’m seriously not feeling this sh*t.

I'm representing Africa, this is too messed up. If the sound cannot be perfect for every artist that gets on this stage. Africa is in the house and you are messing sh*t up?"