All you need to know about universal basic asset (UBA)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Universal Basic Asset (UBA) is a framework put together to equip individuals with essential resources like housing, healthcare, education and to provide an income for them.

14967731_screenshot202201311142262_pngb1187a235e66bf64bdc28b34eb7fd7cb.png

The sole aim of UBA is to provide a sustainable income programme for individuals in order to promote a stable economy in the society.

There are various benefits of Universal Basic Asset (UBA) such as:

UBA Manifesto: This manifesto stands as a mission statement for growing a budding and transformative society by providing facilities in every realm of the society.

UBA Finance: This is a safe and secure network system designed for users to mine UBA tokens and gain access to digital assets.

Zoo Labs: Zoo Labs offer artists and digital creators a platform to showcase their talents and equip them with funding, mentorship and to also safeguard their intellectual property.

Revenue: UBA serves as a source of revenue because it provides a scheme for sustainable income which can be generated from natural resources like water, air, sun etc.

You can get started on acquiring your own Universal Basic Asset today and secure your future by clicking the link below.

Follow these instructions and mine successfully:

Step 1: On the page, sign up. Then go to *mining*. You will see your *1569.05298* mining *quota* at the top.

Step 2: Click on *mine UBA*. Then click on "HARVEST" whenever you want to withdraw the mined UBA.

NOTE: You can exit the page, leave your phone and keep mining. When you close the page, click on "MINE UBA AGAIN" if you want to continue mining.

Get 1569.05298 mining quota when you use the link below:

*Link:* https://uba.finance/?id=173132