Angel broke my heart when I heard she told Pere to nominate me - Mercy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemate Mercy Eke said that she feels heartbroken after she heard her fellow housemate Angel tell Pere to nominate her for possible eviction.

img_1695209709671_1.jpg

Mercy and Angel have a good rapport both inside and outside the house and have kept their relationship going since the beginning of the season.

However, Mercy felt betrayed after she heard Angel suggesting that Pere nominate her for eviction.

During her diary session yesterday, she was moved to tears as she explained to Biggie what transpired.

She said she has never conspired with anyone to go against Angel so it's a surprise to her that she was backstabbed by her because she didn't come into the house to compete with anyone.

Mercy said she nominated Venita because she is in a conspiracy with Angel and moving forward, she doesn't think she can be friends with any of them anymore because their bond is broken.

Video credit: Instagram @chimmieehq

Last edited: