Another one of Davido's boys died today Fortune Ateumunname

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Davido is a Nigerian pop star singer, he is very generous and has many people around him. This also means that a lot of his boys may be living recklessly or doing things that Davido has no control over. Although we don't know what happened in this case.

14259126_cs_jpeg62f71ee518b2c3c35c3156ec206d7102

Davido photographer dies, he is Davido's personal photographer.

Singer, Davido’s personal photographer, Fortune Ateumunname, has been reportedly dead, WonderTV Media reports.

He reportedly drowned at a location in Lagos, on Tuesday evening, September 21, 2021.

His close friends have taken to social media to mourn him.

A Twitter user, Dianacoco_, wrote

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
This Davido Driver has worked with Davido for a long time and everyone miss him. Davido finally spoke up about him. This is what Davido wrote on IG about his friend and photographer that died.

"Fortune @fortunateumunname ….. I can’t believe you’re gone. Since we met u never left my side. for one day… Your page says it all. You really were all about me like nothing else mattered. You went from a complete stranger to one of my closest confidants within weeks. There is nowhere I entered that you and your lens didn’t enter. I can’t even believe I’m writing a tribute to you right now wtf we still had so much more to do. Your workshops. Your studios. Trips. Shows. Scenes. Moments. All of it. I can’t believe you didn’t give me the chance to fulfill the rest of my promises to you. my heart is so heavy right now and I’m just so grateful I met you. You truly were the best kid. A rare breed and I’m so grateful that we got to travel the world and create so many iconic moments with you. You are irreplaceable and you are gone now but I will make sure you are never forgotten! I swear it! This next one’s for you! RIP lil bro. Love you forever ❤️ #FortuneShotItAll". - Dvid o

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 3.51.59 PM.png