Antony Celebrates Christmas With Adorable Family Pictures

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Manchester United winger Antony joined thousands of Christians across the globe to celebrate this year's Christmas Eve.

The former Ajax winger took to his social media handle to share a lovely pic of himself, his wife, and only child.

They all donned matching outfit and posed close to Christmas tree to join the festive celebrations.

Antony wrote, '' In my home, love is already present as well as the presence of Jesus which is the real meaning of this date. And I am happy to spend another year next to the people I love and who love me too. From my home, with lots of love, a Merry Christmas!!

Antony's Christmas post is coming at the back of a difficult second year with Manchester United both on and off the field.

The 23-year-old saw his Man United career nearly ruined with a scandalous allegation from his former girlfriend and Brazilian celebrity DJ Gabriela Cavallin.

Cavallin accused Antony of domestic violence while they were dating, and instigated legal proceedings against the Man United star.

According to her, Antony subjected her to violent, inhumane, and brutal treatment during their relationship.

Apart from Gabriela Cavallin's allegations, other Brazilian women also came out to slam Antony with similar allegations.

Antony career's nearly tumbled due to the allegations. He was in tears insisting on his innocence, and was suspended from Brazil national while Manchester United delayed his return to action pending police investigations.

Both Gabriela and Antony were interrogated by the Police due to the allegations. After police interrogations, Antony returned to action with Manchester United but remains suspended from Brazil national team.

Meanwhile, sources close the Brazilian's family said his wife, and mother of his only child Rosilene Xavier had left him due to the allegation.

Rosilene Xavier was reportedly seen parking her belongings out of Antony's multi-million dollar home in Manchester in the heat of the assault scandal.

However, it appears the pair have reconciled and moved on after the storm of Cavallin's allegations. Antony categorically stated in his Christmas greetings that love is ever present in his family as he posed with Rosilene Xavier, and their four-year-old son Lorenzo.

His Christmas post is the second he has had with his family after Gabriela Cavallin's allegations nearly tore apart his family. On November 8, 2023, Antony celebrated his son's birthday with splash of lovely family photos.

1703579600284.png
Antony, his wife Rosilene Xavier, and son, Lorenzo
Source: Getty Images

Antony and Rosilene Xavier are childhood sweethearts. The pair were reportedly friends at very tender age from 2010 to 2019 before a full-blown romantic relationship.

It is still unclear when they wedded but sources close to the couple have revealed the Brazilian star wedded Rosilene Xavier in a secret wedding ceremony attended only by family members and a few invited friends.

Lorenzo, 4, is their only child. Lorenzo was born in November 2019 while Antony was playing for Ajax in Netherlands.