APC collation centre in Otukpo is destabilized due to thugs invasion

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images - 2022-05-30T081908.891.jpeg

The Hon. Moses Mkeenem, President of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Electoral Commission, South Benue, has raised the alarm over the intrusion of the Election Collection Center in Otukpo, Benue State.

Thugs loyal to one of the hopefuls, according to Hon.Mkeenem, infiltrated the facility with guns, machetes, and other lethal weapons.

The President claimed that he was only able to successfully escape from the Apa Gate Hotel due to the careful assistance of security professionals on the spot.

He claimed that the commission's driver, Mr.Iorakaa, had been brutalized by thugs.Thugs also stole Mkeenem's car keys, according to Mkeenem.

I would like to inform the public, particularly APC Benue South stakeholders, that a short time ago I was at the Apa Hotel Gate, located spot to distribute election materials and collect election results for the 2022 Benue South CPA senate primaries, and my committee just distributed nominations to officers returning to the precinct election to six local governments; namely, Ado, Apa, Otukpo, Okpokwu, Ogbadibo, It took the prompt assistance of security staff on the scene to effectively exit the Apa Gate Hotel grounds.

images - 2022-05-30T081844.899.jpeg

Mr. Iorakaa Philip was not so fortunate, as he was accosted by criminals and beaten to a pulp, along with his two phones.His automobile was vandalized after he jerked.

He is in agonizing pain and has bandages all over his body at the time of this press release. In addition, the thugs were successful in stealing my car key from my driver.

As I write this press release, I have reliable information that the thugs are roaming around Otukpo town looking for me.

As a result, I needed to find a safe haven where I could hide for a while.The collation exercises, according to Mkeenem, have been halted as a result of the development.As a result, the data collection is halted until further measures can be implemented to ensure the safety and security of the data.