Are you proud of yourself? Portable slams Bobrisky amid award saga

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Are you proud of yourself? Portable slams Bobrisky amid award saga​

After Portable called out Bobrisky for bagging an award for the best-dressed female, both of them began to trade words amongst themselves. There was a clip where Bobrisky cursed out Portable and his entire family for meddling in her affairs. In a new post, Portable dissed Bobrisky and shared it on Instagram.

He asked whether Bobrisky was proud of herself to be called a woman instead of a man who she truly was. Portable said that he is proud of himself for everything he has achieved and asked whether Bobrisky was proud of herself.

He said, "Who born you? What's your surname? Are they proud of you? I'm proud of myself. My family are proud of me. Ogun kee you Bobrisky. You dey mad? No be you dey do bad thing? No be you dey f**k man? You dey use your d*ck. God create you, you have d*ck. Brother you are my brotherhood. You turn yourself to woman you are now f**king man. Are you crazy? Ogun kee you Bobrisky. You will rot in jail. Are you mad? I will cast you and let the world know that you are sleeping with your fellow men."