Arsenal Midfielder Jorginho Gets Engaged To Partner Catherine Harding

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Arsenal midfielder Jorginho recently proposed to his girlfriend, Catherine Harding, and he shared the intimate moment through a series of photos on social media.

The couple, radiating happiness, showcased their engagement with broad smiles in a joint Instagram post captioned "My love."

The proposal scene was romantically adorned with a bed of roses, candles, and illuminated words asking the question, "Will you marry me?"

A violinist added to the ambiance as the couple shared a loving embrace during this special occasion.

Dressed elegantly, Catherine looked stunning in a red dress while Jorginho sported a sharp black suit.

Their relationship began in the summer of 2020 after Jorginho's separation from his ex-wife Natalia, in 2017, with whom he shares two children.

Jorginho and Catherine have a son together named Jax.

At the time of Jax's birth, Catherine revealed the exciting news to her 37,000 Instagram followers.

Alongside a beautiful picture, she wrote: "Welcome to the world baby boy. Months dreaming of you and now you've arrived and everything and more we could have wished for.

"How crazy life is and how wonderful. A new adventure with you to guide you as you find your way in this world, to fill our hearts with love and bring so much happiness."

She finished the caption with "infinite love for you my son", written in Jorginho's native language of Portuguese.

Catherine, a former contestant on The Voice and previously linked with actor Jude Law, often shares glimpses of her life on Instagram, where she has a following of 37,600 fans.

She also occasionally posts pictures with her daughter Ada and son, six, whom she shares with Jorginho.

She was mentored by Olly Murs on the hit BBC show as she reached the knockouts round - but failed to win. But even before that, she was already a celebrity.

Jorginho, following his move from Chelsea to Arsenal in January, has embraced life in London with Catherine.

The midfielder joined Arsenal in a deal reportedly worth £12 million, signing a one-year contract with the possibility of extending for another year.

Explaining his decision to move, Jorginho mentioned that he felt Arsenal's project aligned better with his career goals, appreciating the team's youthful energy and style of play.

"I had spoken to Chelsea and I knew I was no longer part of their plans. I wanted to progress in my career and the Arsenal project suits me.

“It's a young team that plays good football and fits my characteristics. I considered every scenario and made the decision"

The Italian won four major trophies while in West London, but none were bigger than the Champions League against Manchester City in 2021.

The Gunners may have him until 2024, but Chelsea will have had the pleasure of owning Jorginho during his best season as a professional footballer.

Since his move, Jorginho has made 34 appearances for Arsenal, scoring once.

His journey at the club has been marked by personal milestones, including the recent engagement to Catherine, offering glimpses into his life beyond the football pitch.

Who is Catherine Harding?

Catherine Harding is a British Singer, Reality TV show star, songwriter, and social media personality.

She hails from the London Borough of Enfield, United Kingdom.

The Englishwoman was born on July 25, 1990, and she is currently 33 years old.