As my friend, you're not permitted to shine teeth with my man, Nkechi Blessing

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

As my friend, you're not permitted to shine teeth with my man, Nkechi Blessing​

Nkechi-Blessing-Sunday.jpg

Actress Nkechi Blessing just said that none of her friends are permitted to be comfortable around her man because she doesn't trust her gender. She said that she wouldn't allow any of her friends to be comfortable around her boyfriend to the extent that they would think of passing the night at his house, in the event of being stranded. She stated that she trusts her man wouldn't want to try anything messy but she doesn't have a single trust in her friends.

To her, women move funny and would end up damning the consequences of their actions after they've done bad. She is scared of the things her gender is capable of doing and doesn't trust them one bit.

This was her reaction to the story of a pregnant lady which went viral yesterday. The lady slept with her bestie's boyfriend and now, they are planning to get married. She wasn't remorseful at all and even dared her bestie to do her worst because she wasn't ready to choose friendship over her soon-to-be husband.

==

Last edited: