Asake’s Sophomore Album ‘Work of Art’ Finally out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Asake has finally released his album titled 'Work of Art,' and fans have been going wild and praising him for the bangers. Most people started comparing Seyi Vibez's latest album 'Vibe Till Thy Kingdom Come' with Asake's album.

Fans are saying Asake is a G.O.A.T and no one comes close to him. Work of Art contains 14 songs and it is currently trending as #1 on the Apple Music.
20230616_073645.jpg

The comments:

@DAMIADENUGA: With Work of Art, Asake is unarguably an industry land lord.

@abazwhyllz: Asake's latest release is really hard-hitting, I swear it's harder than anything Seyi Vibez has ever put out. This guy knows how to bring it!

@Jbrandy_YBNL: This New Asake ’s Project - “ Work of Art ” is really an art ️ No skips ! I’ll forever be Grateful to Olamide for this Talent he didn’t overlook !

@Baliqees_T: 5,6 and 8 are my current top 3. Asake is hot

@thatdammygirlie: seyi vibez needs to take a lesson on how to drop good music from Asake, please don’t ever put them in the same conversation again.

@Irunnia_: Asake will be around for long. This is the person you people compared to Seyi Vibes. I’m here to tell you that you are mad

==