At least una go leave me carry una anger face Super Eagles, Veekee James says to her critics

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

At least una go leave me carry una anger face Super Eagles, Veekee James says to her critics​

Veekee-James-WIS-cover-e1689610740549.jpg

After the Nigerian Super Eagles lost to Ivory Coast in the AFCON final, celebrity fashion designer Veekee James happily tweeted that her critics should unleash their anger on the Super Eagles and stop bullying her online. Recall that Veekee James has been trolled by Nigerians since her wedding clips flooded the internet.

Many have accused Veekee of trying to portray herself as a virtuous woman after she hired like a hundred choirs to perform at her wedding. Some claimed Veekee James wanted her wedding to trend so badly because she wanted everyone to know she was wealthier than her husband. Some even said Veekee is the man of the house while her husband is a woman.

So after the Super Eagles lost AFCON, Veekee ordered her trolls to banter the Super Eagles and leave her name out of their mouths. Unfortunately, she had no idea that she had just set herself up for more insults from the angry Nigerians.

Some of their comments include:
@kitanb: Okay this girl naturally like to set herself up for drags. That was so unpatriotic. She talks a little bit too much
@simply_musah: At least, the match trended more than the wedding she spent millions of naira on. I dey vex o
@adem.i7398: Mrs Aterere Kari aye will you keep quiet
@cutyerica: This one wey don go pay her man bride price. No go concentrate as head of the family
@oluwateemeeleyeen: Wedding wey go scatter like Super Eagles defence

==

Last edited: