AY comedian has a low IQ, Seun Kuti blasts AY for calling him a smoker

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

AY comedian has a low IQ, Seun Kuti blasts AY for calling him a smoker​

b_252438.jpg

Nigerian singer Seun Kuti slams AY Comedian for making fun of him at a comedy event. He called Ay a man with a low intelligence quotient(IQ). He also added that AY isn't fit to be called a comedian because he isn't funny. Seun Kuti was pissed to hear AY call him a smoker, out of all the jokes he could have cracked. To him, that joke isn't in any way funny because the great men in this world are smokers. He referenced the likes of Obama, Trump, Clinton, Biden, and his father as great smokers with some of them surpassing the level of weed he smokes. Therefore, trying to crack a joke about him smoking isn't as funny as AY thought it would be.

He added, 'You know say that AY comedian, not only is he not funny. His IQ is very low. It's very low. You want to insult me, say I'm not worthy basically of being my father's son, you con say the Igbo smoking son of Fela."

Indeed, Nigerian celebrities woke up today and chose violence as the language they would communicate with. At first, it was Wizkid vs Davido vs Ladipoe vs Don Jazzy. Now, Seun Kuti is dragging AY comedian for cracking a dry joke about him at an event.

Last edited: