AY Makun and his wife unfollow each other on Instagram amidst marital issues

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
AY Makun and his wife unfollow each other on Instagram amidst marital issues

MixCollage-19-Jan-2024-10-31-AM-7349.jpg

Popular Nigerian comedian, AY Makun and his wife have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Fans recently noted that the duo unfollowed each other after Mabel Makun who is AY’s wife shared a cryptic message about a threat to her life recently. Fans have concluded that the duo are experiencing some marital issues and it is now evident seeing as they no longer follow each other. Recall the couple celebrated their wedding anniversary few months ago, its quite sad to see that things aren’t working out for them. Its not uncommon for celebrity couples to unfollow one another once they experience issues in their relationship.

AY Makun is a famous Nigerian actor, movie producer, influencer, and standup comedian. His full name is Ayodeji Richard Makun. He is 52 years old. He is married to Mabel Makun. The couple tied the knot in 2008 and they have 2 children together. Recently, Mabel shared a post on Instagram about an alleged threat to her life. She revealed that the threats to her life were getting out of hand, and she would be reporting to the police. She also stated that she has had enough with being abused mentally for a long time. Many fans had expressed concerns over her recent post on Instagram and suddenly, they found out the couple have unfollowed each other.

She stated "The threat to my life is getting out of hand, and if anything happens to me, there is just one person to be held responsible. Headed to the police station. I think I have had enough. I have been abused mentally and for way too long and I have had enough.”
It-is-getting-out-of-hand-Mabel-Makun-cries-out-over-threat-to-life-Kemi-Filani-blog-min.jpg

Last edited: