BBN Queen Atang announces engagement to her boyfriend months after welcoming a child with another man

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

BBN Queen Atang announces engagement to her boyfriend months after welcoming a child with another man​

Queen-BBNaija.jpg

Big Brother Naija star Queen Atang broke the media with the news of her engagement to her boyfriend, months after welcoming a child with skit maker Lord Lamba. Queen Atang was said to have dated Lord Lambo but the couple are no longer together despite being blessed with a daughter. Now, Queen is engaged to the love of her life, and she flaunted her ring.

Queen shared pictures of their engagement and a short clip of where she and her fiance kissed to the media. She captioned it with, "God acted according to his timing. I’ve consistently prayed for guidance in building a loving family, fulfilling roles as a wife, mother, and follower of his teachings. His response came in due time. To my dear husband-to-be @iam_kingdaivid I thank you deeply for choosing me, for loving me, and for embracing my family as your own. Your presence has brought immense joy into my life. May God bless you abundantly. I promise to continually pray for blessings upon your life. I love you dearly..Truely what God cannot do, doesn’t exist. Thank you pastor Jerry Eze. We Dey pray, E Dey show God is here."

This announcement has caused quite an uproar in the media as many questioned why Queen isn't marrying her baby daddy, Lord Lamba.
==

Last edited: