BBNaija All Stars: All Stars was a big deal to me, Princess says following her eviction

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Princess was recently interviewed on Naija FM during one of her media rounds and she spoke about how the eviction jury connived to send her home.
364283879_1277205969830542_676426160830438954_n-1.jpg

This was after she went on live to rant about how viewers complained that she wasn't vocal and active enough in the house, saying she has a billionaire boyfriend.

During the interview, the interviewer asked her why she went into the house when her billionaire boyfriend could just give her the prize money. She said, "He cannot control my life decisions. He'll let me live my life to the best so I don't have any regrets."

When she was asked whether her so-called boyfriend had ever given her as much as N120m, Princess jokingly waved it aside, avoiding to answer the question.

Speaking of her eviction, she said, "I feel bad for my fans because they took their time to vote. So they're the ones to protest and issue the right petition to Big Brother. But me wey go the house, I don try. I don do my best.

She also mentioned her high and low moments in the house. She said her high moment so far was when she got a mail from Big Brother asking her to join the All Stars season. "It was a big deal", she said.

princess-onyejekwe-image-7f32.jpg

Her lowest moment in the house was when she was evicted. Also, Princess said she hated the unnecessary drama and toxicity in the house among housemates saying she has no time for that.

"I'm not fake. I can't just make up drama. I'm peaceful and calm. But if you come for me, you go collect.", She added.

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy