BBNaija All Stars: Angel reveals she almost committed suicide in March

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemate Angel Smith revealed in an intimate conversation with her love interest Soma that she nearly committed suicide in March.

20230723_201450.jpg

She was reminiscing about her life after the BBN Shine Ya Eye season in 2021 saying she wasn't prepared for the pain that comes with being famous.

Angel spoke to Soma about the ripple effects of fame saying being popular gripped her in an unpleasant way she didn't expect.

She said, "I numbed myself out after my suicide attempt in March because it got so chaotic, I had to remind myself who I was every single time because they broke me. Fame divided me into pieces and left those pieces for me to pick up myself."

She told Soma that each time she gets in an argument with a housemate, she says she doesn't want to remain in the house because she knows what she has suffered.

"Anytime I get into an argument and I say I don't want to be here, it's because I know what I suffered. None of these people know what I suffered ", she said.

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy