BBNAIJA All-Stars: CeeC reveals she wasn't comfortable with Doyin's fake friendship

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
BBNAIJA All-Stars: CeeC reveals she wasn't comfortable with Doyin's fake friendship

Screenshot_20230929-151931_Google.jpg

Popular Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate CeeC has revaked that she wasn't in any way comfortable with Doyin's fake friendship. Recall Doyinsola David was also a big brother Naija housemate in the ongoing All-Stars season before she was evicted some weeks ago.

Screenshot_20230929-152040_Chrome.jpg
Cee-C

CeeC has now shared that she feels Doyinw as a fake friend and she wasn't comfortable with her fake friendship. CeeC's full name is Cynthia Nwadiora but she goes by CeeC, and she was originally on the Dohble Wahala season 3 in 2018 before she returned to the All-Stars show.

Screenshot_20230929-152017_Google.jpg
Doyinsola David

She revealed this while speaking with some other housemates on the show recently. Recall there are only 6 finalist left in the BBNAIJA All-Stars house as the show comes to an end on Sunday. She described Doyin as a fake person and stated that she had confronted Doyin while she was around about her been a fake friend.

She stated “Doyin, with her fake friendship, I told her I knew it was fake. I don’t know why but there was something wrong. I wasn’t comfortable throughout.If you’re a fake person, I f**king know, whatever you’re doing, I f**king know. I may not know what exactly but…”