BBNaija All Stars: I kissed Neo out of emotions - Uriel says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija's Uriel has revealed in an interview with Lagos Talks yesterday that the kiss she had with Neo was simply out of emotions.

img_1692176061866_1.jpg

She stated that contrary to popular opinion that the kiss she shared with Neo was a strategy, it wasn't. She thinks Neo is hot and she's attracted to him.

She said, "It wasn't a strategy. I'm a very emotional person. I simply went on with my emotions." She also revealed that she always looked forward to weekends in the house because of the drinks so she could spend time with Neo.

See the video of Uriel and Neo's first kiss:

When asked if she's open to having a relationship with Neo outside the house after the show is over, she said the only thing that always bothered her was the age difference between her and Neo. She's 35 while he's 29. She said she doesn't care at the end of the day.

Though she doesn't know Neo's true intentions and she's not sure about hers either. She said if Neo comes out of the house, things may or may not work out or not between them and that's fine.

She said, "I'm not waiting for anybody. I'm getting on with my life. I'm hustling and if we cross paths which we will, if the spark is there, it's there. We're definitely going to light it up. He's such a great kisser."

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy @celebritybox9ja