BBNaija All Stars: I regret voting for Laycon, Uriel says following eviction jury's decision

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Following Uriel's eviction from the show on Sunday, she expressed her views on the jury's decision to evict her and leave her housemate Seyi despite having more votes than him.

She said she felt cheated and robbed and most especially, she regrets voting for former BBN housemate Laycon, who was part of those who voted her out during the live eviction show on Sunday.

img_1692150393125_1.jpg

She said, "I feel robbed. I feel like it wasn't my time. I feel like I was did dirty. I love everything Big Brother stands for but I feel like that particular section of having a jury, for me, isn't right."

She stated that she gave content while on the show so it's unfair to see people vote her out for no valid reason. She said she feels deep regret voting for Laycon because she heavily campaigned for him during his time.

However, she consoled herself saying, "It is what it is. You have to make lemonades from lemons but I totally feel robbed. I shouldn't be out here. I should be in there."

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy