BBNaija All Stars: I see poop in the toilet every time, Mercy complains to fellow housemates

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Mercy addressed her fellow housemates yesterday that they should stop leaving the toilet unclean after use.

Mercy-Ekes-Birthday-5.jpg

Mercy complained that whenever she wants to use the toilet, she usually sees poop scattered all over the place and it is very unhygienic for adults their age to exhibit such an act.

She said, "It's so unfair that the first thing I see when I come into the toilet is poop. I want to use it and I'll have to clean yours just before I use. It's not nice.

I don't know how you guys flush the toilet. If you keep your face away and flush it because if you turn, you'll see that you already messed it up. It won't take anything from you to go back, take a bucket of water, pour it.

There's a brush there. Use it and clean it for the next person. Please try and keep it clean. We're humans, not animals."

She also complained that the garden area is usually littered with dirty plates and other items. She pleaded to the housemates to improve their hygiene and keep the toilet and the environment neat as well.

Video credit: Twitter @AssistantEbukaa