BBNaija All Stars: Mercy denies kissing Kiddwaya

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBN housemate Mercy denied kissing Kiddwaya yesterday during the eviction show after Ebuka asked her in front of her fellow housemates.

img_1692574932124_1.jpg

Drunk Kiddwaya and Mercy shared a kiss on Thursday night on the staircase to the HoH lounge in Biggie's house away from the camera and the other housemates.

This is the most unpredictable kiss in this year's show because both parties do not find each other attractive.

However, Mercy denied ever kissing Kiddwaya. She said, "Ebuka, I can't remember sharing a kiss with Kiddwaya."

However, Kiddwaya was on time to reveal to Ebuka that he indeed shared a kiss with Mercy during the week.

He said, "Ebuka, you know my madam is watching. Well, I won't deny. I drank that night. One thing led to another. I went to the stairs and had a little kiss.

I thought it was quick enough for the cameras not to catch it but obviously, I'm wrong."

Kiddwaya also revealed to Ebuka that he cannot remember who initiated the kiss between him and Mercy.

Video credit: Twitter @callme_kapish @OneJoblessBoy @instablog9ja