BBNaija All Stars: My kiss was better, Uriel gets jealous as Neo and TolaniBaj share a kiss

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Yesterday was the BBN house pool party and the housemates picked themselves in twos as usual, having fun and grooving to the music.

During the pool party, Neo and TolaniBaj shared a kiss while they were in the pool smooching one another.

Neo and TolaniBaj have always addressed themselves as besties but TolaniBaj on several occasions, has professed love to Neo. The duo have also been seen in several compromising positions.

img_1691654935800_1.jpg

However, former BBN All Stars housemate Uriel declared via her Instagram page yesterday that the kiss she shared with her love interest, Neo was better.

img_1692176061866_1.jpg

She wrote, "My kiss was better. Or should I say kisses. Don't make me use Google map to locate that house. If I enter that house again! Ahhhhhhhhh Otilo"

20230818_073841.jpg

Uriel was evicted last week and she stated during her media rounds that she feels something special for Neo and misses his lips. She also said she is open to a relationship with him outside the house.

Video credit: Twitter @ellamobee