BBNaija All Stars: Neo denies being in a relationship with Beauty

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBN All Stars housemate Neo Akpofure denied being in a relationship with Beauty Tukura after he was questioned by TolaniBaj last night.

img_1691654909147_1.jpg

Although, these two have been seen outside the house a couple of times holding hands and attending events together.

Some housemates including Mercy Eke and Doyin also confirmed their relationship while airing their views around it.

TolaniBaj told Neo, "I thought you had a thing with this babe. I don't want to say her name but you know who I'm talking about. Her name starts with a B."

img_1691654935800_1.jpg

Neo answered and said, "I had something with a girl before the show. I won't lie." Then he went on to deny Beauty saying, "Not that one.", as soon as TolaniBaj mentioned that she saw it trending on blogs.

This came a few days after she confessed to Neo that she has feelings for him. This also explains why she doesn't like seeing other girls around Neo.

Neo told TolaniBaj that he isn't interested in Beauty and doesn't want to be in a relationship with her. He said in fact it is Beauty who wants him.

Video credit: Twitter @Pettybigbaby @justfrankleen @deelixious