BBNaija All Stars: Neo reveals reason behind breaking up with his ex Vee

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemate Neo has finally revealed the reason behind his breakup with his ex in a conversation with Pere yesterday.
img_1692173132795_1.jpg

Though Neo didn't mention Vee's name during the conversation with Pere, there's a chance he was talking to him about her.

Neo said his relationship with his ex didn't last because she couldn't get along with her cousin Venita and they always kept grudges against one another.

He revealed that his ex came back to him nine months after they broke up to see if they could mend their broken relationship but seeing how she kept talking about trying to start a fight with his cousin Venita, he decided to take a stand.

He said one thing he will never do is inspire his ex to leave her family so he cannot support her because if they get married, it will not be an easy journey for them.

He said, "I just knew I was going to take a stand. I'm not gonna let that happen because nobody knows how far we might go. We might get married and I don't want to be in such a situation."

However, Vee has reacted to what Neo said stating that he has no evidence to back up his claims.

Vee and Neo met in the BBN Lockdown house in 2020. They developed feelings for each other and started dating from the house.

209249741_981644879327217_1907059262169023563_n.jpg

They maintained their romantic relationship outside the house but it was cut short by reasons unknown to the public. They broke up in 2022.