BBNaija All-Stars: Omashola reveals 3 housemate he believes can win

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
BBNaija All-Stars: Omashola reveals 3 housemate he believes can win

Screenshot_20230921-101812_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Omashola has revealed the 3 housemates on the BBNAIJA he believes can win. Omashola who came on the BBNAIJA All-Stars show as Biggies guest was recently evicted from the show.

Screenshot_20230921-101833_Google.jpg

His full name is Omashola Kola Oburoh but he is known as Omashola or Sholzy. Before coming to the All-Stars show as a guest, he was originally from the Pepper dem season 4 in 2019 where he was the 3rd runner up. He is engaged and the couple have a son together.

Screenshot_20230921-101904_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230921-101918_Google.jpg

He recently shared the names of 3 housemates who are on the BBNAIJA show that have a chance of winning the N120 million grand prize. He revealed that he believes it will either be Mercy Eke, CeeC, or Ilebaye who will win this season.

He shared that he would be happy if any of them won the show. Omashola was close to these 3 ladies while in the All-Stars house and had even selected them as part of his BFFs while he was the Head of House. He shared all these during a recent interview with Phindzzz who is a Nigerian content creator.

In his words “I have my three favourite housemates up there in the final already: Mercy, Ilebaye, and CeeC. Those are my girls. I’m happy with them. We had a nice bond. That’s why I picked three of them as my BFFs, because I love them equally. I love their vibe. They make me laugh, and I make them laugh equally. So, if any of them wins, I’m happy with it. If any of them wins, I go still get small cut from them.”