BBNaija All Stars: Send 16 people home at once, Kiddwaya tells Big Brother

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemate Kiddwaya told Big Brother yesterday during his diary session that he wants him to evict as many housemates, if possible, he should evict 16 at once and announce the winner because the house is too full.

20230723_201913.jpg

Ahead of the eviction night, he said, "Today is eviction programme. I've been looking forward to this day since Monday and I'm glad."

When Biggie asked him why he feels so excited about the eviction, he said, "People need to start going.", gesticulating with his hands as if he was shooting a target.

He continued, "The balance of the house needs to change. I've spoken about the cleanliness of the bathroom. Everywhere is just dirty. At this point, I think we need about 16 people to leave. Just announce the winner and let everyone go home.

He explained that people need to leave so the house can be a lot more peaceful, the food can be enough and the house can be well taken care of. He feels they have all been choked up for a while so it is a good time for people to take their leave.

He said other housemates feel the same but they are afraid to say it. He described the eviction moment as heaven especially when the host Ebuka's face comes on the TV to announce the evicted housemate.