BBNaija All Stars: Tacha predicts her Top 5 housemates from this season

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Big Brother Naija ex-housemate Tacha revealed 5 housemates from this season she would like to see in the finals. She revealed this in a just uploaded video on her YouTube channel yesterday.

Screenshot_20230724-210129_1.jpg

Tacha mentioned Cee-C, Alex, Cross, Angel, and Mercy. She stated that these housemates deserve to be in the finals, most especially the ladies because they are strong contenders.

img_1691406894250.jpg

She said, "If I have to name my Top 5, definitely Cee-C would be in my Top 5. I'm seeing Alex in that top 5. Alex, you have to play your game. I'm seeing Cross in that top 5. I'm seeing Angel, and I'm seeing Mercy in that top 5.

Don't blame me if I'm saying or listing four females in the top 5 because the girls in that house, they're really strong. Honestly, don't be surprised if it's one girl and just one man standing in the Top 5.

So don't beat me if I'm listing four females and one man in the top 5 because the personalities in that house, the female personalities are strong. You can't deny that."

Tacha has always been a girl's girl. She has always shown support for her fellow lady right from time and she does this season by season. This is evident in her top 5 list.

Tacha and Cross also have a cordial relationship with each other outside the house and they've been seen together a couple of times.

img_1691406986312_1.jpg

However, Tacha listing Mercy Eke in her top 5 may come as a shock to many because of the history they both share during their season.

Tacha and Mercy were two major contenders from the same season with huge fanbases. While they were in the house, the duo experienced lots of friction. They were having incessant fights and arguments which escalated quickly, leading to Tacha's disqualification from the show.

img_1691406758361_1.jpg

Some BBNaija fans believe that if not for Tacha's disqualification, Mercy wouldn't have won the show because Tacha had all it takes to win. After the show ended, Tacha and Mercy announced that they've settled their differences but their fans still bicker at one another online at the slightest opportunity.

Video credit: Twitter @Stylei