BBNaija All Stars: Tacha thanks Vee for saving TolaniBaj during eviction show

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
It came as a surprise to the viewers when one of the jurors, Vee, saved TolaniBaj and voted Kiddwaya out of the show during the eviction show yesterday.

img_1692574724626_1.jpg

Vee was part of the jurors for yesterday's eviction show alongside ex-housemates Elozonam and Saskay.

It was the jury's decision to choose who would be going home out of the two housemates with the least votes.

Recall that Vee and TolaniBaj have not been on good terms since the Lockdown season in 2020.

TolaniBaj had a crush on Neo, Vee's boyfriend at the time and decided to shoot her shot, knowing fully well that she was with Neo. This caused an unending drama between both ladies, Vee and TolaniBaj.

Viewers predicted that Vee would vote TolaniBaj out due to their beef but Vee proved them otherwise by voting Kiddwaya instead of her.

Former BBN housemate Tacha thanked Vee in a tweet for saving TolaniBaj saying she made the right decision to keep her in the house.

img_1692574886299_1.jpg

She wrote, "Big ups to VEE SHA!! This is what a jury is supposed to do! Keep emotions aside and get the job done."

She also threw a shade at her colleague Mike for saving Seyi a few weeks ago. She said, "Not he helped me to plug my phone when Nepa brought light at night so I have to save him"

20230820_221737.jpg