BBNaija All Stars: TolaniBaj vows to fight Ilebaye if she calls Neo's name

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
After the Saturday night party yesterday, BBNaija All Stars housemate TolaniBaj vowed to fight and embarrass Ilebaye if she calls Neo's name or tries to start a conversation with him.

Neo-Tolanibaj.jpg

TolaniBaj has been possessive of Neo from the beginning of the show, always monitoring his movements around the house and stopping him from interacting with other female housemates.

Recall that she also had an altercation with Ilebaye over Neo weeks ago, slutshaming her because she was in his bed.

TolaniBaj was seen telling Neo yesterday to stay away from Ilebaye because she will not hesitate to cause a scene if she tries anything funny.

She brought it to Neo's notice that Ilebaye has been getting too close to him recently and she wants to correct that.

She said, "If she says your name uncomfortably, I'll embarrass her. If I have to fight on this show one time, I will and I don't want you to say anything."

Video credit: Twitter @DAMIADENUGA