BBNaija Angel is Engaged as Shows Off Her Lover in A new Instastory(image)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

joseph sunday

Oct 16, 2021
ANGEL-1.jpg

Truthfully, this is an October to remember in the Nigerian entertainment industry as new stories break out every day. The count is too much to mention from King Tontoh, janemena and kpokpokri saga to Tiwa savage S*x tape and just recently Cubana chief priest and the Ex-bbnaija Star Maria fight.

Today it is our own No bra ANGEL SMITH engagement...I bet you want to hear the gist...LOL!

Celebrity Cum Influencer Reality TV star Angel Smith took to Instagram to announce her engagement.

The businesswoman shared a photo of herself showing her engagement ring and shared how people laughed at her and how she was told she could never be a " wife material ".

She further stated that she believed they were right until God proved them wrong by sending her loved ones in the form of "money". ...hahahaha E shoke you abi?

In her words;

“It feels like just yesterday when people told me I will never be a “wife material”. The wound is still so fresh in my heart.

I thought they were right but God proved them wrong and now I’m proudly engaged to money.”

angel3-scaled.jpg

Recall a few days ago the reality tv star was called out for a wardrobe malfunction, which I don't see anything about that as she is known to wear exposed dresses.

well, the Reality TV star Angel Smith suffers from a wardrobe disorder that has exposed her breasts at an event hosted by Big Brother.

It is worth remembering that the ex-housemate of the just concluded shine ya eye Big Brother reality TV show said that to this day she does not wear a bra because it is an uncomfortable piece of fabric.

During the Pepsi and BBN party on Friday night, Angel could be seen with an exposed chest with her b*OBS almost falling out of her dress; to which her attention was drawn by a casual dancer.