BBNaija Maria shows off baby bump

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
download (6).jpeg

Remember Maria, one of the Big Brother Naija season 6 housemates?

She took to social media to flaunt her baby bump in a grand style, with touching words that would melt your heart.

In the video, the reality TV star said, "I have longed for you from an early age as I can ever remember. You came when I didn't know I needed you the most."

She further said that pregnancy has been a magical experience for her and her unborn child, most especially, since the day she heard the baby's heartbeat.

Maria continued by promising to love and cherish her unborn child eternally. She prayed her baby walks in the Lord's footpath.

"If I were to ask you for anything my child, please know that I would not be perfect. So I ask for forgiveness and patience already, whilst I do my very best to be your mother," she added.

The BBN star concluded by saying despite life's hurdles, she is sure the journey with her unborn child and daddy would be amazing.

"And we promise to guide you through life in the best way we can. All of my love, your mummy."

Here is the video.