BBNaijaAllStars: TolaniBaj slutshames Ilebaye, chases her out of the room after sleeping on Neo's bed

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija All Stars housemate Ilebaye has been facing a lot of pressure in the house by her fellow housemates trying to bully her.

20230724_005425.jpg

Yesterday, Venita tried to shut her up when she was trying to pass a message across. Kidd called her a 'red meat' in the midst of lions. She was also chased out of Kidd's bed last night after she tried sleeping next to him.

Moments after she was chased out of Kidd's bed, she went to sleep next to Neo on his bed and TolaniBaj who was sleeping on another bed next to them wasn't having it.

img_1690527495663_1.jpg

In an attempt to chase Ilebaye away, she stood up from her bed immediately and flung the duvet off Neo and Ilebaye's body angrily, asking Ilebaye to leave the room blatantly.

She said, "Go to your room. You're not going to sleep next to me. Out!", while pointing at the door.

Ilebaye was waiting for Neo to intervene in the situation and say something in her defense but he kept on begging TolaniBaj to return the duvet.

While Neo was trying to have a conversation with Tolani, she said, "If you don't tell her to leave this room, our friendship is over. I don't like her energy and I want her to leave this room. She said she's not leaving this room until you say she can leave. If you can't tell her to leave, then our friendship is over."

img_1690527578978_1.jpg

Neo eventually left the room after realizing TolaniBaj wasn't ready to give in and return the duvet. TolaniBaj then went on to call Ilebaye names, slutshaming her saying she goes from one man's bed to the other.

"You fool! St!pid b!tch! Jumping from man to man. Get out! Always looking for highlights. Young little girl! Go to your room. Shameless fool. I don't like your energy and no one wants you in this room. Go! Take that walk of shame!", Tolani spoke angrily while Ilebaye left the room.

Watch full video here:

Video credit: Twitter @Brownspot_ @nestaseyi