Beauty Tukura celebrates her 25th birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Beauty Tukura celebrates her 25th birthday

Screenshot_20221022-124735_Google.jpg

Former bbnaija housemate Beauty Etsanyi Tukura is a reality TV star, entrepreneur and a beauty pageant contestant from Nigeria. In 2019, she won the 43rd Miss Nigeria 2019 competition.

Beauty only spent two weeks in the Big Brother Naija show and was the only housemate that was disqualified in the bbnaija level up season.

BBNaija housemate and beauty queen, Beauty Tukura, celebrated her 25th birthday yesterday on the 21st of october 2022.

Friends of the celebrants gathered to celebrate with her.

Mercy Eke, Doyin, Kess, Chizzy, Bryann, Angel, Lilo Aderogba, Denrele Edun, Noble Igwe, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, and other celebrities and influencers were among those in attendance.

Beauty Tukura shared some pictures of herself on her Instagram page to mark her 25th birthday.
Screenshot_20221022-124808_Google.jpg
Her caption says:

"Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I’m super grateful for everything and everyone in my life - my support system (BeeNavy), my family and amazing friends

I thank God for the undisputed Grace over my life. He’s my friend, my provider, my protector and I’m excited for this new year because I know he has only good plans for me. Plans to prosper me

Happy Birthday Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Happy Birthday to the great person you are becoming and cheers to a new year ahead.

#Striking25"

This was the caption she posted underneath the pictures she shared on Instagram.