Big Brother questions TolaniBaj for insulting Ilebaye and asking her to leave the room

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
After the altercation with Ilebaye yesterday, Big Brother queried TolaniBaj for insulting Ilebaye and walking her out of the room.

img_1690527495663_1.jpg

In yesterday's diary session, Big Brother asked TolaniBaj if Ilebaye was in the room to see her and Tolanibaj replied saying, "Well, she came to see the person I was talking to. Right when I was talking, that's where she disrespected me."

Big Brother asked her why she sent Ilebaye away since the person she came to see didn't send her away and she said, "Because the back and forth was between myself and Ilebaye."

She was also asked if there is a room called TolaniBaj's room and she stated that as long as she is in that room and has a bed in the room, it's also her room.

Big Brother also asked her if she's the only one occupying the room and she said although she's not the only one in the room, there are people who will speak up when something isn't right.

Video credit: Twitter @jesspatrick