Billionaire's daughter Temi Otedola reveals the poorest she's ever been in her life

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter Temi has revealed the poorest she has ever been in her entire life.

Screenshot_20231107-172403_1.jpg

In a recent interview with Korty TV, Temi Otedola revealed that the poorest she's ever been was when she was 15. She revealed that one summer, her mom Nana Otedola decided that she would stop collecting pocket money. On hearing this, Temi said she decided to go and work at three retail stores.

Her only job was to fold clothes and she was getting paid. She said she would surely recommend such a job to any child because that's where she started learning the value of money. She said she was standing in the store for 12 hours and she was proud of herself at the end of the summer when she went to festivals with her friends.

Temi said, "At the end of that summer, I had paid a sum of $1200. I was proud of that. So I'd say that was the brokest I've been."